Explore the evolution of brand development and learn the fundamentals of building a lovable brand in an age where everything is moving faster and faster.
Using the principles of agile software development, design thinking, and empathy in the marketplace, learners will explore directions for research, define ideas for execution, as well as the necessary intellectual, and emotional skills of inquiry, analysis, interpretation.
You will learn how to use strategic creative and personal development techniques for designing, enhancing, and promoting your brand in a way that doesn’t involve making your life a circus.
- Create personal branding statements
- Integrate better networking strategies both online and offline
- Build a board of advisors for their brand
- Devise strategies for managing their professional reputation
- Refine the individual self-management system, select appropriate tools and apply them for a thorough, accurate, evidence-based and data driven self-assessment of the personal brand
- Understand how to leverage social media for their brand
- Notebook & Pen/Pencil
- MLB Workbook